Star Khechara helps people turn their passions into six figure businesses and become ‘famous’ in their industry. She’s also a dab hand at getting media coverage in magazines, newspapers and on radio & TV.
In this episode she shares her unconventional journey into entrepreneurship (which includes everything from touring Spain in an eco-bus to managing a yoga retreat ) and how this has helped her create a freedom lifestyle that allows her to work exactly how, when and where she wants.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- How Star started writing articles for consumer beauty magazines like Top Sante and Natural Health to promote her beauty business
- The steps she took to land a regular column in a magazine
- How she pivoted from teaching people how to make beauty products to how to build a profitable online training academy
- What happened when she launched her first online training programme (with no email list or marketing strategy)
- How Star has turned her experience into a six figure business she can run from anywhere in the world (and generate passive income while she sleeps, socialises or sunbathes)
Key resources and links
Star’s FREE fame formula
Make journalists fall in love with you with Phil Pallen (episode 5)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.