If you want to sell your products and services online, creating sales funnels is a must. But what are they and how can you use them in your business?
In this episode Yann Ilunga breaks down the process and shows how you can use email sales funnels to attract new prospects and turn them into customers.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Yann’s business story – from music festival promoter to web entrepreneur and podcaster
- What is meant by the term ‘sales funnels’
- Why you need to start by identifying the ideal customer for your product or service
- How to leverage the power of automation when creating sales funnels
- The importance of listening to feedback and tweaking your sales funnels
- Practical tips on making use of ‘scarcity marketing’ techniques
- When to make use of landing pages to track the source of your customers
Why not join my 10 Day PR Challenge? Click here to get involved.
Podcast How to plan a successful product launch with Nathalie Lussier (episode 117)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.