A knack for explaining complicated topics led Pete Matthew to launch a website simplifying financial advice.
In this episode, he explains why providing people with useful information in the form of blogs, podcasts and video has helped his business double in size.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Pete’s business story – how he has used content marketing to grow his financial planning business
- What inspired Pete to launch the Meaningful Money website back in 2010
- How great content can become a referral engine for your business
- Tips on choosing the right format for your content
- Why you need to make yourself easy to find by making use of social media
- Tools that can help you recycle your content for social media
- Advice on developing a niche for your business
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.