When I asked listeners how I should mark the 150th of episode of the Soulful PR podcast, they said they wanted to know more about me and how the show is put together. So in this episode, I’m answering the questions rather than asking them.
In this episode, I’m interviewed by my friend Rob Lawrence – host of the Inspirational Creatives podcast.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- My business story – from national newspaper journalist to podcast host, author and PR coach
- How I’ve built the Soulful PR audience to 25,000 monthly downloads
- Why I think making mistakes – and learning from them – is a key part of my success
- My biggest fears about my business
- Insight into what I spend money on to develop my business
- Examples of how I come up with ideas for content (and keep my output so high)
- How I switch off from my business and unwind
- The people and businesses that inspire me
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.