Attending live events can be great for your business – but have you considered running your own?
In this episode, Chris Ducker shares his thoughts on how hosting live events could help you grow your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Chris Ducker’s experience of running live events including Tropical Think Tank
- Why every little detail needs to be perfect if people are going to invest time and money in attending your events
- How running live events can become another income stream for your business – and how to set your prices
- Chris’s thoughts on why you should always pre-sell your event before you invest any money in it
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to keep your events ‘lean’ while you’re starting out and building up an audience
- The importance of what delegates take away from the event and getting them to develop a plan
- What you can expect from Chris’s upcoming event – the Youpreneur Summit
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.