In 15 years of running my own business, I’ve done all of the following:
- Bought expensive online courses I can’t really afford (hoping for that magic nugget of information that will completely transform my business). Some I never even started!
- Bought online tools and resources I’ve never even used
- Paid for consultancy sessions with so-called experts or ‘gurus’ that have left me feeling sorely disappointed
(Have you done that too? Don’t worry, it’s all behind you…)
It’s only in the last few years, I’ve finally realised what makes the difference in your business.
Every radio and TV appearance, every speaking engagement, every business opportunity….every single one can be traced back to the relationships I’ve built – both with my peers and influencers in my field.
Which is exactly why I created the Soulful PR Business Club – for people who want to grow their influence in the media.
People who don’t want to do it alone.
People who think building a business – and learning how to promote it – is far more fun when you’re part of a community.
Soulful PR Live, July 2016
Here’s what you get as a Soulful PR Business Club member:
- Exclusive access to video interviews with high profile journalists and editors from media outlets like the Huffington Post, BBC, Guardian, Daily Mail & more in which they reveal exactly what they’re looking for from people like you (new interview added each month)
- Weekly ‘office hours’ online call where you can put your questions directly to me (& guest journalists)
- Exclusive access to the Soulful PR webinar library including actionable content on how to: pitch to journalists, get comfortable with being in the media spotlight, ‘PR’ a product launch & more (new material added each month)
- A monthly online masterclass on how to promote your business (exclusive to Soulful PR Business Club members)
- Access to my self-study programme Soulful PR for Starters (worth £195)
- Discounts & advance booking on Soulful PR live events
Membership costs just £39 per month/£390 per year (includes two months free).
You can join the Business Club here.
What people say: