A business blog can help you build influence, strengthen your relationship with clients and attract new ones. But where should you host your blog? What kind of content should you create? And - in a crowded blogosphere - how can you make sure yours stands out?
Read on and find out...
Here’s what we cover in this episode:
- How to create an effective business blog for less than $100
- Getting help building a website if you don’t want to build your own
- Where to find free/low cost images (and the difference it can make to your blog)
- How to blog if you don’t like writing
- The secret of generating compelling content - and headlines
Key resources and links
Beaverbuilder drag and drop WordPress website builder.
The Ask Formula by Ryan Levesque.
Kyla Roma's website.
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.