Serial entrepreneur and Youpreneur founder Chris Ducker has been featured in dozens of high-profile publications like Entrepreneur, Business Insider, Inc, Forbes & the Huffington Post. Yet he's never pitched a single story to a journalist.
Chris puts his PR success - and many of his achievements in business - down to having a strong personal brand. In this episode, he shares his tips & advice on how you can do the same.
Here’s what's covered in this episode:
- How building a personal brand can help you grow your business
- Why Chris believes you need to be prepared to share your personal life (or bits of it) to build your brand
- How Chris has secured some really major press coverage (despite never having pitched to a journalist)
- The best social media platforms for building your personal brand
- How to keep your brand consistent when your business is changing
- Why Chris believes you need build your brand on and offline (including creating opportunities to meet your 'tribe' in person)
Key resources and links
Chris Ducker's website
Chris's podcast interview with Amy Porterfield on email list building
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.
Want to get more press coverage in 2016? Click here to download my FREE media calendar.