Denise Duffield -Thomas is a money mindset mentor. She’s also brilliant at getting interviews in the mainstream media & on popular blogs and podcasts.
Denise has been featured in titles like Cosmopolitan, Grazia, Cleo, Body & Soul and in this episode, she talks about how she made it happen and shares some of her best pitching tips.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Denise’s journey from broke to million dollar business
- How she pitched and secured 200 media interviews in a year
- Why Denise prefers being interviewed for business podcasts to traditional media
- How Denise decides which media opportunities to pursue
- Her insider tips for successful pitching
Key resources and links
Denise’s book Get Rich Lucky Bitch (get the first free chapters free)
Eventual Millionaire podcast with Jamie Tardy
Show me the money: why women need to stop working for free (my Guardian article)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.