Jonathan Tilley is a personal brand strategist who helps people become successful creative freelancers.
A former voice actor, dancer and author, he knows what success feels like. But he’s also had his fair share of failures, and his new book – due to be published this spring – is all about the F-word: failure.
In this episode, he talks about how to embrace failure and use it to improve your business & life.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Some of Jonathan’s biggest failures (and what he learned from them)
- Why failure is inevitable (and why we need to embrace it)
- How fear of rejection (and what other people think of us) can hold us back from being our best selves
- Getting comfortable with failure & how it can help you when you’re pitching to journalists
- Practical tips on bouncing back from failure
Key resources and links
Jonathan on Twitter
Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Jonathan’s Tedx talk: what your creativity is trying to tell you
Embrace the F-word (another of Jonathan’s talks)
Jonathan’s interview on the Inspirational Creatives podcast
Interested in my one-day PR mastermind in London? Register your interest here.
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.