Building a business you can run from anywhere in the world - one that makes you money even while you sleep - is a dream for many aspiring entrepreneurs.
But how do you go about building a profitable online business? How do you create products and services people are itching to buy? And what are the best ways to promote them?
In this episode, serial entrepreneur Mariah Coz shares the strategies she used to build a $100k a month blog in less than a year...
Here’s what's covered in this episode:
- Mariah’s entrepreneurial journey - from selling vintage clothes to online training
- The strategies Mariah used to build a $100k a month blog in less than 12 months - including webinars, email marketing and content upgrades
- Why Mariah admits to being ‘terrible’ at social media (but why it hasn’t hurt her business)
- A killer guest post strategy you may not have thought of (I hadn’t!)
- Common pitching mistakes (and how to avoid them)
Key resources and links
Mariah on Twitter
Mariah's free download: 8 must-have tools to create, sell and market your products
Mariah’s 2015 business review: the nitty gritty of how she built that $100k a month blog...in less than a year
How to guest blog like a boss (Mariah’s secret guest posting strategy)
How to write an effective press release (my article in the Guardian)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.