As the second largest search engine in the world, Youtube is one of the most influential social media platforms around. But if you don’t have much experience of creating video content – or aren’t confident about your skills – building a presence on Youtube can feel daunting.
Social media marketing expert Amy Schmittauer’s Savvy Sexy Social show – which helps personalities create brand authority – has had more than 2.3 million views and over 500+ episodes. She firmly believes you can create compelling video content – without shelling out on expensive equipment – that will have a big impact on your business or brand.
In this episode, she shares her tips and strategies for making it happen.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Amy’s journey from politics to social media marketing
- How having a presence on YouTube can benefit your business or brand
- Why Amy believes you don’t need expensive kit to make great video content (you have everything you need in your pocket!)
- The ideal structure and length of video tutorials
- The best tools for video editing
- How great copy can help people find you on YouTube (and how to create it)
Key resources and links
Amy on Twitter
Anchor (a free iPhone app that allows you to broadcast short audio clips in seconds)
Chris Ducker’s Tropical Think Tank entrepreneurial mastermind conference
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.