Many people dream of creating a online business that will allow them to ditch the 9-5 and work from home - or anywhere in the world.
Natalie Lue has done exactly that - turning a personal blog into profitable business with multiple income streams, including books, workshops and online training.
In this episode, she shares her tips and strategies for turning a blog into a business.
Here’s what's covered in this episode:
- Why Natalie believes there is no such thing as overnight sucess (and her own ten-year journey)
- How she has published, promoted and sold over 100,000 books - without an agent or publisher
- Natalie's tips on building a community around your brand - including how to set boundaries to protect your time and energy
- How Natalie uses free content to encourage people to opt-in to her email list
- Natalie's income streams, including ebooks, online training, live workshops, a membership community and products e.g. branded stationery
- How Natalie has landed coverage in high-profile media outlets like the Sun, Red magazine, BBC and Sky - despite never having pitched a story to an editor
Key links and resources
Natalie on Twitter
Infusionsoft email marketing software
Wishlist membership site software
My free media calendar
New Media Europe 2016 (I'm speaking on how to get big media coverage on a small business budget)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.