A compelling business story can help you attract journalists' attention and get media coverage for your brand. It can also help you promote your business in a variety of ways - from introducing yourself at meetings to speaking at conferences to writing the copy for the 'about' page on your website.
In this episode, I show you how you can use your business story to grow your audience:
Here’s what I cover in this episode:
- What often goes wrong when people start to tell their story in the media
- How to tell your 'business story' on the 'about' page of your website
- Using social media to tell your business story
- Storytelling skills and how they can help you in meetings and public speaking
- How to use stories more effectively in your email marketing
Key resources and links
How to tell your story in the media (without being boring)
Nikki Elledge Brown (The Communications Stylist)
Pat Flynn's Smart Passive Income blog
Chris Ducker's website
Soulful PR Live - spend a day with me & eight national journalists in London on July 7
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.