With more of us doing business online, it’s easy to forget the value of the in-person experience. Running live events can be a valuable way to grow trust, build new business relationships and strengthen existing ones.
In this episode, Chris shares his tips and strategies on using live events to promote your brand:
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- How live events can help you promote your business
- Chris’s tips for newbies on getting started with live events
- How to decide what kind of events to run
- Why Chris believes you need a “starving audience” to launch a live event (& how to create one)
- Tips on pricing your live events
- Why people need to be exposed to your content multiple times before they buy (& how that impacts on your marketing)
- Creative marketing ideas for your events (including using personalised video)
Key links and resources
Chris on Twitter
Contactually (content management system)
How to use video to promote your brand with Amy Schmittauer (episode 37)
New Media Europe 2016 (I’m speaking on how to get big media coverage on a small business budget)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.