Giving media interviews can be a great way to promote your business or brand. For for most of us, the prospect of sitting in a radio studio or giving interviews down the phone can be a daunting prospect.
In this episode, radio presenter, producer and podcast host Kevin Field gives practical, actionable advice on how to sound great on radio.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Key questions you should ask before you give a radio interview
- Why having one key takeaway point for listeners can help you give better radio interviews
- How to anticipate – and handle – difficult questions
- Common mistakes people make in media interviews (and how to avoid them)
- Why investing in media training can be a great investment for your business
- How developing your media interview skills can help you in other aspects of business and life
Key links and resources
Radio Skills for Podcasters (Kevin’s podcast)
Kevin’s Facebook group
New Media Europe 2016 (Kevin and I are both speaking)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.