Could you write a book in 30 days? Kevin Tumlinson can.
In fact he can do it in 15 days, and in this episode, he shares the formula he's created that's helped him write 25 books - in record time.
Here’s what's covered in this episode:
- Kevin's winning formula for writing a book in 30 days or less
- Why developing a daily writing habit is key to completing a book project (the good news is you probably already have one)
- How to build writing practice into your day-to-day work
- Practical strategies for managing writers' block
- Why Kevin believes every entrepreneur should have a book
Key links and resources
Kevin on Twitter
Kevin's book 30-Day Author. Develop a daily writing habit and write your book in 30 days.
Evernote (an app that helps you keeps your projects, ideas, and inspiration handy across all your digital devices)
New Media Europe 2016 June 18 and 19 (I'm speaking on how to get big media coverage on a small business budget)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.