Over the last eight months Angela Henderson has added over 2,700 people to her email list.
What’s her secret?
A series of 30 day online challenges that have captured the imagination of her target audience (mainly mums of babies and toddlers) and helped build a strong sense of community. In this episode she shares her best tips and tactics for using online challenges to grow your email list.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- How Angela’s frustration with not being able to find decent toys for her son Finlee turned into a profitable side hustle
- Online challenges: what they are and how can they help you grow your email list
- Deciding what kind of challenge to run and what resources you need
- Why partnering with brands can help you host a more successful challenge (and how to found suitable partners)
- Building a buzz around your challenge
- Making money from your challenge (what’s possible and how to do it)
- How to nurture the people who join your email list during a challenge, so they stick around afterwards
How to write awesome press releases (my free five-day course)
Soulful PR Live (meet eight national journalists and find out what they’re looking for in a story)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.