Just three years ago, Petra Foster was utterly miserable. She was managing a hostel for teenage parents, and rapidly falling out of love with her job . Meanwhile, her husband was working crazy hours as a long-distance lorry driver.
Nowadays, she has six figure business teaching people how to sell premium price services with ease and believes her success is all down to knowing how to sell.
In this episode, she shares practical strategies for converting conversations into paying clients (and how you can use these tactics when you’re pitching to the media).
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- How Petra quit her job to sell t-shirts, door-to-door, and turned it into a profitable business.
- What happened when Petra discovered content marketing and started selling her products online
- Why Petra believes sales is simply about ‘asking intelligent questions’
- How to make sales before you even speak to prospective clients
- Practical strategies for dealing with objections (and the difference between objections and concerns)
- How sales tactics can help you when you’re pitching to the media
- Why Petra believes video is more powerful than written copy for sales
Petra’s Youtube channel
Soulful PR Live (meet eight national journalists and find out what they’re looking for in a story)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts Sep 5)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.