Lou Mongello left his job as a lawyer, sold his house in New Jersey and moved to Florida, so he could share his passion for all things Disney. Yep, you read that right – he makes a living writing, talking and teaching people about Disney.
In this episode he shares his remarkable business story and how he’s built a brand people fall in love with.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Lou’s incredible business story – how he swapped law for Disney
- How he received 47 rejections before he found a publisher for his first book
- Why Lou believes it takes years to become an ‘overnight success’
- Community building and Lou’s ‘friends not fans’ philosophy
- How Lou has built his community without a marketing strategy or any advertising
- The most unusual gift Lou has ever received (you’ll never guess!)
- How in-person events have helped Lou build his business
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts Sep 5)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.