Marya Jan is a Facebook strategist based in Melbourne Australia. I recently hired her to help me put together a campaign for a live event I was running in London, which resulted in around 5k of sales. Since then, she's been helping me promote my book and membership community.
If, like me, you've tried - and failed - with Facebook advertising in the past, you'll love the tips, strategies and 'real life' examples in this episode.
Here’s what's covered in this episode:
- Marya's business story: how wanting a career that fitted around her family led her to become a Facebook strategist
- Why being an entrepreneur works for introverts like Marya
- How to get started with Facebook advertising, including how much to spend
- DIY Facebook advertising versus hiring a strategist
- Common Facebook advertising mistakes - and how to avoid them
- How to write great copy and find images that work for Facebook ads
Marya on Twitter
The case study Marya wrote on my recent Facebook ad campaign (including all the ads)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts Sep 5)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.