It’s easy to be active on social media. Being strategic – so your activity actually has an impact on your business – is much more challenging. But how do you find out if your social media activity is actually working for you?
In this episode I talk to social media expert Jennifer Begg about how to measure the return on investment of your social media efforts – without creating endless spreadsheets.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- How to decide which social media platforms to focus on
- Why being in successful on social starts with ‘why’
- Free tools you can use to find out where your ideal customers are hanging out online
- Why measuring social media return on investment (ROI) isn’t always about money
- Customer service: why it’s the best sales tool you have
- How social media scheduling can boost your ROI
Jennifer’s Selfie Light
Feedly (RSS reader)
Zoom (video conferencing software)
Buffer (social media scheduling software)
Meet Edgar (social media scheduling software)
How to use Facebook groups to grow your business (episode 33)
Facebook advertising strategies that actually work with Marya Jan (episode 79)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts in September)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.