Facebook’s new live streaming service Facebook Live lets you broadcast videos from your mobile device straight to your news feed, page or group.
It’s a fantastic way for you to build your audience and connect with prospective clients. In this episode, social media expert Ian Anderson Gray shares his advice on how to use Facebook Live to promote your business.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Ian’s journey from singing teacher to social media expert
- Why live video can be a powerful tool for promoting your business
- How to broadcast live on Facebook (and how to get Facebook Live if you don’t have it already)
- Tips and tactics for creating good quality Facebook Live videos
- Why consistency is the key to building engagement on Facebook Live
- Ian’s thoughts on the future of Facebook Live
Ian’s course on how to broadcast from Facebook Live (to get $20 off, use the code SOULFULPR)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts in September)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.