If you want to make an impact online, great photography is vital. But when should you commission professional photography and when should you DIY? How do you find a great photographer? And how much should you expect to pay for their services?
In this episode, photographer Julie Christie explains all.
Here’s what's covered in this episode:
- Julie's business story: from primary school teacher to photographer (and photographer teacher)
- Common mistakes small business owners make with photography
- When to commission professional photographs and when to shoot your own
- How to find a great photographer and brief them so you get the best out of the experience
- What you should expect to pay for a professional photographer
- How Julie has generated an additional income stream from teaching photography and how she markets her courses
- Julie's tips on taking better photos with your Smartphone
Make journalists fall in love with you with Phil Pallen (episode 9)
Facebook strategies that actually work with Marya Jan (episode 79)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts in September)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.