Three years ago, Sara Tasker was a speech and language therapist working for the National Health Service. Now she’s an Instagram pro and coach, who helps others grow their businesses through Instagram.
In this episode , Sarah explains how she grew her Instagram following to 110k in just a few years – and shares some of her best tips on using the social media platform to promote your business.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Sarah’s business story: from speech and language therapist to social media expert
- Why Sarah believes the best Instagram accounts tell a story
- Sarah’s tips on taking great photos with your smartphone, including her favourite apps
- Practical strategies for building engagement on Instagram, including hashtags
- How Sarah has secured sponsorship for her Instagram account and blog
- Sarah’s tips on the optimum posting time and frequency
My ten-day PR challenge – starts Monday September 19
How to stand out online with Sue B Zimmerman (episode 47)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts in September)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.