Genevieve Shingle-Jaffe – aka the Shiny Lawyer – helps business owners protect their businesses – both through online training and off-the-shelf legal documents that can be customised for your business.
In this episode, she explains the biggest legal mistakes online business owners make and how to avoid them.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Genevieve’s business journey: from corporate lawyer to running her own online business
- The essential legal documents Genevieve believes every business owner needs
- What kind of budget to aside for your essential legal documents
- How to protect your brand through trademarking
- What kind of things you should consider when putting legal documents e.g. refund policies together
- How (and why) Genevieve turned her legal knowledge into an online course
- Why getting your legal documents in order is a PR issue
Suzanne Dibble – UK lawyer specialising in small businesses
Soulful PR Session with Angela Corpe, ITV’s Good Morning Britain (Oct 20)
Soulful PR session with Hannah Fearn, opinion editor, the Independent (Nov 23)
Soulful PR session with Andrea Thompson, Features Director, Marie Claire magazine,The Guardian (Dec 15)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.