Do you ever struggle to get words on the page?
If so, you'll love this episode with copywriter Stella Orange, who shares her tips on writing stylish copy - fast.
Here’s what's covered in this episode:
- Stella's business story - from outdoors educator to copywriter
- Stella's tips on writing great copy - quickly
- Common mistakes people make when writing sales copy
- Stella's thoughts on tackling writer's block (and why it's rarely a writing problem)
- How Stella has created multiple streams of income in her business including her Write Club
Stella on Twitter
Stella's blog post on why you may not need to write a sales page
How to get people to say 'yes' to you with Matthew Kimberley (episode 57)
How to have better sales conversations with Petra Foster (episode 71)
Soulful PR Session with Angela Corpe, ITV's Good Morning Britain (Oct 20)
Soulful PR session with Hannah Fearn, opinion editor, the Independent (Nov 23)
Soulful PR session with Andrea Thompson, Features Director, Marie Claire magazine,The Guardian (Dec 15)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.