Jess Catorc helps female entrepreneurs create stylish DIY websites and particularly enjoys working with women who don’t feel like they’re “techie”.
In this episode she shares her tips on creating DIY websites.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- Where to host your website
- Why it might be worth buying more than one domain name for your site
- Where find great WordPress templates
- How to find inspiration for your website design
- The biggest mistake people make when building their own websites
- How to protect your website from hackers
- How Jess has secured coverage on large news sites and podcasts
Jess Catorc’s website
Jess on Twitter
Make A DIY website (Jess’s free video series)
How I landed 200 media interviews in a year with Denise Duffield-Thomas
Smart Passive Income Blog with Pat Flynn
Making The Entrepreneur podcast
Soulful PR Session with Angela Corpe, ITV’s Good Morning Britain (Oct 20)
Soulful PR session with Hannah Fearn, opinion editor, the Independent (Nov 23)
Soulful PR session with Andrea Thompson, Features Director, Marie Claire magazine,The Guardian (Dec 15)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.