'Who are you and why should we care?'
A question brand strategist Phil Pallen believes every business owner should be able to answer.
In this episode, he shares his tips on creating a memorable brand.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Phil's business story: from getting fired by Charlie Sheen to successful branding strategist
- Why Phil believes your online persona should match your offline persona
- Practical ideas for creating a memorable brand identity through your visuals, photography, web copy, social media profiles - and even the products and services you offer
- How to create a brand sentence (plus how and where to use it)
- Phil's formula for writing killer social media bios
- The role your appearance plays in your brand identity
Phil on Twitter
Phil's book: Shut Up And Tweet
Phil's podcast No Philtre
Shut Up And Write my pop-up masterclass with Stella Orange (Nov 7)
Soulful Writing (writing masterclass, Nov 24)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.