If you don’t like the idea of self-promotion, putting your business out there can be daunting. But confidence is a skill that can be learned – even by introverts.
In this episode, Cat Rose – aka The Creative Introvert – shares her techniques for overcoming the fear of pitching.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Cat’s business story: from freelance designer to confidence coach
- How Cat helps introverts get their work out into the world
- Why you should approach promoting your work like recommending a film to a friend
- How to make pitching part of your daily routine
- The importance of having a great product or service that you believe in
- How to treat every pitch as a learning experience
- Why you shouldn’t skip the research stage of pitching
Podcast episode How to get people to say ‘yes’ to you with Mattthew Kimberley (episode 57)
Trello – the planning app Cat uses
Pre-order my 2017 media diary here (free UK P & P if you order before Nov 18).
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.