James Schramko went from a sales job at Mercedes-Benz to a coaching business helping online entrepreneurs create profitable businesses that fit with their lifestyle.
In this episode, he shares his ideas and tips on how to connect with your customers, so that you can sell your products and services before you have even created them.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- James Schramko’s business story - from car sales to business coaching that fits around his love of surfing
- Advice James gives clients on creating a lifestyle that's exciting and interesting, and then building a business around it
- Why you should use your own challenges to come up with products and services that people need
- Why you should survey your customers, even if you’re just getting started (and how to do it)
- How to stop feeling scared about contacting prospects or customers
- Why James thinks there is no such thing as ‘closing a sale’
2017 media diary to plan your year ahead
Podcast episode How to have better sales conversations with Petra Foster (episode 71)
Podcast episode Facebook advertising strategies that actually work with Marya Jan (episode 79)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.