If you want to build a profitable business, email marketing is a must. But what should you write in your email copy? And can you ensure people actually read it?
In this episode, business coach Nadia Finer shares her tips on crafting email marketing copy that people want to read.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Nadia Finer’s business story - from marketing strategist to business coach
- How to focus on building an email list of people who want to hear from you
- Ways to write emails that people look forward to receiving
- Why everything that happens to you is a content opportunity
- Tips on how to tell compelling stories in your email marketing
- Why unsubscribes shouldn’t be considered as a bad thing
- The importance of coming up with effective email subject lines
My Black Friday offer
Soulful Marketing one-day masterclass - select 'Black Friday' ticket
Your Year in PR media planning masterclass - enter code BLACKFRIDAY16 for special offer
Nadia Finer’s Profit Pack business club: use the code PlanetJanet and get $25 your first month - so your first month is just $5.
2017 media diary to plan your year ahead
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.