You may well be wondering how to secure sponsorship for one of your business offerings, whether that’s an event that you run or an online product or service.
Lisa Simone Richards is a PR specialist with a passion for helping health and wellness entrepreneurs do just that.
In this episode, she shares her advice on how to approach sponsorship and partnership opportunities for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Lisa’s business story – how she shifted from in-house PR to running her own consultancy for fitness entrepreneurs
- The importance of identifying why you are looking for sponsorship in the first place
- The types of business activities that are suitable for sponsorship
- Why you need to highlight ‘what’s in it for them’ when pitching to sponsors
- How recruiting a sponsor can help give credibility to your brand
- Practical tips on putting together a sponsorship package
- Ideas for email subject lines that will be opened by potential sponsors
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.