You might think that creating a marketing strategy for your business is a complicated process, but by breaking it down into just three areas you can easily create a straightforward plan.
In this episode, marketing expert Roger Edwards shares his advice on simplifying the marketing strategy for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Roger’s business story – from big business marketing director to helping financial services companies with their marketing, alongside working as a Body Combat instructor
- Why you need to start by identifying exactly who your ideal customers are
- The questions you should be asking to tap into what your target audience needs
- How using elements of your personal life can be a powerful way to market your business
- The beauty of being able to constantly refine your message – and your products – in response to feedback
- Practical tips on speaking your customers’ language in your marketing copy
- How to use storytelling on social media as a marketing tool
Why not join my 10 Day PR Challenge? Click here to get involved.
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.