Marcus Sheridan famously transformed his struggling swimming pool business by answering his customers’ questions in a blog.
In this episode, he explains how to get started with content marketing.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Marcus’s business story – from pool guy to marketing expert
- Why Marcus believes solving people’s problems is at the heart of content marketing
- Marcus’s ‘they ask, you answer’ approach to marketing (and why it works)
- How you can build trust with potential customers by being honest about what you can’t do
- The power of content to sell your products and services
- Marcus’s thoughts on content marketing trends
- Why you should be creating video content – and tips on how to do it
Marcus Sheridan’s The Sales Lion website
Podcast How to use live events to promote your business with Chris Marr (episode 51)
How much does it cost to run a conference? (by Chris Marr)
How much does it cost to put on a live workshop or conference? (my post – inspired by this podcast episode)
Marcus Sheridan’s book (out February 2017)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.