Melyssa Griffin teaches business owners how to stand out online, and one of the ways she does this is through Pinterest.
In this episode, she shares her advice on creating an active and engaged Pinterest account that will help grow your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Melyssa’s business story – from high school teacher to creating and selling online programmes supporting entrepreneurs
- How Pinterest works and why she sees it as a search engine (rather than a social media platform)
- Why Pinterest can be better than Facebook for creating traffic and conversions for your online business
- How to write a compelling Pinterest account name and bio
- Tips on selecting content to pin that’s valuable to your audience
- How to use keyword research for content ideas
- Advice on getting your content seen on Pinterest
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.