If you want to connect with journalists who need your expertise for their stories – without hiring a PR company or writing endless press releases – subscribing to a media enquiry service can be a great move.
In this episode, Daryl Willcox shares his tips on getting the most out of media enquiry services to secure great press coverage for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Daryl’s business story – from business journalist to founder of ResponseSource
- The types of media that use ResponseSource, from producers of The Gadget Show to freelance journalists writing for national newspapers
- The best way to respond to a journalist’s request for information and deliver exactly what they need
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of responding to requests from magazines out of your target subject area
- Tips on using a media enquiry service to build relationships with journalists
- How to manage a huge volume of emails so you don’t miss the right media opportunity for your business
- Advice on choosing the right media enquiry service for you
The Eventbrite blog post with my input
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.