If you’ve ever worried that focusing too much on a niche will limit the opportunities for your business, then you’ll love hearing how this strategy has worked for Jeff Sieh.
In this episode, Jeff shares how specialising in Pinterest for men has helped him grow his social media marketing business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jeff’s business story - how he launched the Manly Pinterest Tips podcast and became a social media expert and speaker
- How dominating a niche has helped Jeff grow his business
- Why you shouldn't be afraid to specialise in one specific area
- Tips on repurposing your existing content - including images - to use on Pinterest
- The tools available for automating elements of Pinterest
- How to write the best board titles and descriptions for Pinterest
Tailwind scheduling tool
Podcast How to use Pinterest to grow your business (episode 129)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.