Leaving a successful career to set up on his own taught social media expert Mark Schaefer the importance of being known as an expert in his field.
In this episode, he explains why business owners should focus on becoming known for what they do and outlines a strategy to achieve this.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Mark’s business story – how he became a bestselling author, social media consultant and public speaker
- The process of becoming known for what you do
- Why you need a detailed plan to convert a passion into a successful business
- How long it takes to become known as an ‘expert’ in your field
- Finding a space that your business can occupy
- His belief that success is ultimately about helping your customers
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (next intake starts in March 2017)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.