Being a published author can help you build credibility in your niche – and attract leads and sales – making it the best possible business card you can have. But how do you get published? And how do you get your book in front of the people you want to reach?
In this episode, wellness coach Amanda Cook shares her advice on writing, publishing and marketing your own book.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Amanda’s business story – how she became a digital marketing expert and author in the wellness sector
- The pros and cons of self-publishing
- Why having an established audience is vital for a successful book launch
- How to approach the writing process and getting the words on the page
- Advice on how to manage the costs involved in producing a book
- Creating a marketing plan for your book – and who you should ask to help
- How to make use of advance copies to get book reviews on Amazon
- Amanda’s marketing strategy for her book – including how she worked with online influencers
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.