If you want to boost engagement on your Facebook page, you might think you need to pay for advertising - but there are ways to increase likes, comments and shares with little - or no - ad spend.
In this episode, Institute of Mums founder Jessie Wilson shares her tips on encouraging organic engagement on your Facebook page.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jessie Wilson’s business story - why she created Institute of Mums
- Jessie’s strategy when she first launched the Facebook page - and how she has built a following of over 40,000
- Examples of Institute of Mums posts that have gone viral and reached over 10 million people
- Tips on how to craft Facebook posts that look great and attract attention
- How to adapt your content schedule to suit your audience
- What to do if your post receives negative comments
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.