If you want to increase your reach on Facebook, you might be considering spending some money on advertising. But how can you make sure you’ll get a good return on investment?
In this episode, social media expert Gavin Bell shares his advice on how to make Facebook advertising work for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Gavin’s business story – how he became a go-to guy for Facebook advertising
- Why Gavin believes you should experiment with boosting posts when you first start out with Facebook advertising.
- A beginner’s guide to advert targeting and using Facebook’s Ad Manager tool
- How to make use of the Facebook Pixel to target people who have already visited your website
- Why you should split-test different images and copy for your adverts
Podcast Facebook advertising strategies that actually work with Marya Jan (episode 79)
Podcast How to create awesome sales funnels with Yann Ilunga (episode 123)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.