If you want to build an online audience for your business you might be wondering where to start.
In this episode, academic coach Lucy Parsons talks about how she has used online marketing to build her academic coaching business online – and get fully booked – in just two years.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Lucy’s business story – from Cambridge student to academic coach and best-selling author
- Why it’s important to focus on what you’re really good at – rather than just what you’re interested in – when starting a business
- The importance of concentrating on who you want to serve and what to offer, even when you’re just starting out in business
- How Lucy has used content marketing to grow her business
- Insight into how Lucy has used Facebook advertising to increase her reach
- How to work out how much to charge – and make sure you don’t undersell your expertise
- Tips on getting media coverage for your business, with success stories from Lucy
Podcast How to grow your following on Twitter with Mike Kawula (episode 133)
Podcast Getting started with Facebook ads with Gavin Bell (episode 145)
Podcast How to get paid with Claire Pelletreau (episode 95)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.