In this episode, Jennifer Holloway shares her advice on how to define your personal brand – particularly if you feel uncomfortable with the idea of promoting your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jennifer’s business story – from PR to running her own personal branding business
- Why the best brands convey the ‘what’ and ‘who’ behind the business
- Advice on working out what your personal brand is and who it will appeal to – and not worrying about the people who it won’t
- How to blow your own trumpet without sounding arrogant
- The six key areas Jennifer believes you need to cover when coming up with your personal brand
- Tips on creating a brand persona
Podcast How to build a memorable personal brand with Phil Pallen (episode 105)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.