If you’re looking to grow your following on Twitter, you might want to take part in Twitter chats - or even host your own.
In this episode, Sian Conway talks about how she launched the #EthicalHour Twitter chat which now gets around one million impressions a month - and has helped her build her profile, attract new clients and speaking opportunities.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What a Twitter chat is and how to find existing chats that are relevant for your business
- How starting your own Twitter chat can help you generate leads and sales
- Tips on getting started, including the ideal time - and frequency - for a Twitter chat
- Advice on spreading the word about a new Twitter chat and getting people get involved
- How to use expert Q&As and guest hosts within a Twitter chat
- Tips on using tools such as Storify to collate your chat content - and encourage further shares
- Monetisation: how to generate income from your Twitter
- How the #EthicalHour Twitter chat has created media opportunities for Sian and others
Podcast How to grow your following on Twitter with Mike Kawula (episode 133)
Podcast How to use Instagram to grow your business with Sara Tasker (episode 93)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.