When you’ve got a great idea for a new product or service, your excitement can make it tempting to go full speed ahead to the launch stage. But making sure you are building something people actually want is a crucial place to start.
Entrepreneur Mark Asquith shares his tips for the six essential stages of successful product launches - which can also be applied to start-up businesses.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Mark Asquith’s business story - what he has learned from a decade of being an entrepreneur
- Mark’s thoughts on why you should be able to sell your new product or service before you invest time and money in developing it
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to tweak things as required after your initial product launch
- How to ask questions that help you create products by ‘loving the problem, not the solution’
- Tips on measuring what matters when reviewing what is working - and what isn’t
- The importance of having conversations with your customers without going into ‘pitch mode’
Mark’s business podcast Excellence Expected
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.