Being able to sell your products and services is a key part of running a small business, but time and time again business owners tell me that selling makes them feel a bit icky and uncomfortable.
In this episode, Tara Swiger shares her tips on how to build a sustainable business - and how to sell without feeling gross.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Tara Swiger’s business story - from working at a handmade yarn company to running her own business, teaching and writing
- Why Tara believes the biggest problem facing creative business owners is a lack of confidence
- How to do scarcity marketing without feeling slimy
- The importance of getting the maths right when setting your prices
- What Tara thinks stops us feeling good about making money
- When it’s OK to offer your products or services for free
Podcast How to deal with freeloaders (episode 152)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.