Working with bloggers and social media influencers can be a great way to get your business or brand in front of more people. But how do you make it happen?
In this episode, pro blogger Kat Molesworth explains how to harness the power of bloggers and influencers in your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Kat’s business story – and what she has learned from blogging since the 1990s
- What to expect from her Blogtacular event in June
- Why Kat believes every type of business can work with bloggers and influencers
- How to make an initial approach to bloggers/influencers you’d like to work with
- Getting the timing right when approaching bloggers/influencers ahead of a launch
- What it will cost you to work with bloggers and influencers
- Why great outreach with bloggers will feel natural and authentic for your brand
Podcast How to turn your blog into a business with Natalie Lue (episode 49)
Podcast How to sell without felling gross with Tara Swiger (episode 155)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.