Getting media coverage for your business in national newspapers, websites and magazines can position you as an expert in your field – and help you make more sales.
In this episode, vintage design and lifestyle expert Kate Beavis shares her tips and strategies for getting high-profile press coverage in your target publications.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Kate Beavis’s business story – from a corporate marketing background to successful vintage style blogger, expert and author
- Why Kate thinks it’s important to get the basics of your business – your website and social media – right before you can get substantial press coverage
- How Kate pitches the publications she wants to appear in
- Kate’s advice on making the most of media enquiry services
- Practical tips on how Kate has built up her social media following – and used Twitter to connect with journalists
- Examples of how Kate’s business has benefitted from media coverage
Podcast How to be more productive with Mike Vardy (episode 157)
Podcast How to get journalists to say yes to you (episode 158)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.