The profile picture you use on social media and on your website can make a big difference to how people view your business.
In this episode, headshot photographer Laura Pearman shares her expert advice on how to get pictures that will give the right impression to your prospective customers.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Laura Pearman’s business story – how she became a successful headshot photographer and blogger, using her PR and marketing background
- Why the right headshot will mean people take you seriously on social media
- What you should expect to pay for professional photography – and how to avoid hidden extras
- Questions you should ask when choosing a photographer
- Why it’s a good idea to meet up with your chosen photographer before the shoot takes place
- Everything you need to know about copyright
- Laura’s tips on what to wear for your shoot – and what you should take along with you to get different looks
- Tips for improving your own photography if you can’t afford a professional shoot
Laura’s blog How much make up is enough for a headshot?
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.